Here’s we have another touring plan for explorers. This is another chance to learn about the rich culture and heritage as you keep continue on tour. Stimulate your trip by full day sight seeing tour in Ajmer and Pushkar starting with Jaipur.
The tour will start at around 8:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. After getting picked up from Hotel or airport/station. Tour timing is based upon arrival timings.
DETAIL DAY WISE DESCRIPTION
Day 1 – Arrival day
Once you arrive at the jaipur. You will head straight to the hotel, “KARNOT MAHAL” Jaipur. Enjoy overnight stay in jaipur with the heritage touch in the hotel.
The first day we will visit Amber Fort, Hawa mahal (wind palace), Jantar mantar (observatory), Kings cenotaph, Jal mahal ( water palace ), Birla Mandir, ramnivas bagh, Jaipur zoo, stroll around the market of jaipur.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing in Ajmer and Pushkar
With having a delectable breakfast. Proceed your jounery to Ajmer, which is approx 145 km away from the Jaipur.
A trip is considered to be incomplete without visiting the very famous places in Ajmer and Pushkar.
Attractive spots :-
- ‘Dargah of Ajmer Sharif’ , Ajmer
- Soniji Ki Naiyan , Ajmer
- Taragarh Fort , Ajmer
- Anasagar Lake , Ajmer
- Adhai Din Ka Jhopara, Ajmer
- Pushkar Mela (Camel Fair), Pushkar
- The Meerabai Temple, Pushkar
- The Brahma Temple, Pushkar
- Beautiful Lakes, Pushkar
These above mention are the famous tourist attractions of the city which are the most visited places by the tourist. Have a cup of tea with the local people and learn about day to day life.
Conclude your tour after getting dropped back at your hotel o airport or station in Jaipur.
- All Taxes, fee and Holding charges
- Bottled water
- Driver Cum Guide
- All transfers by a private vehicle including pickup and drop
Things To Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.