One Day Sightseeing Tour in Jaipur
The city is built by the ruler of Amer, “Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh” on 18th November 1727. The architect of Jaipur is designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, an architect from Bengal. The Heritage monuments of the “Pink city” is the main attraction of the visitors. The walls of the jaipur city are designed uniquely and that makes everyone one stop over there to look and capture the beauty of this immense flawless city.
Look Ahead To-
We have to start to explore Jaipur with the unexplored regions of it. Whenever make a visit to a jaipur just utilize that tour by capture the heritage city view that can’t be forgettable.
- WIND PALACE- This is also known as Hawamahal. This is 18th century world famous facade. This is located near badi chaupar. Why this is called as “Hawamahal”? because it has 953 small windows and many jharokhs with decorated intricate lattice work.
- JANTAR MANTAR- Jantar Mantar is situated near City Palace. It features the world's largest stone sundial and it has a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- GOVIND DEV JI TEMPLE- It is most visited temple in the Jaipur . this temple has 7 specific timings for the ceremony. All the time this temple is surrounded with the crowd of devotee.
- AMER FORT- Amer fort is the one of the best heritage monument of the Jaipur. The walls of the Amer Fort is designed in a manner which show the culture and art of the maharaja’s. Many sculptures are designed over there.
- WATER PALACE- This is known as JalMahal. Jalmahal itself describes about its beauty. A big lake which is known as Maan Sagar lake covers a mahal. That mahal is none other than jalmahal. Lake flows all around the mahal. And a beautiful mahal is situated in the mid of the lake.
- PUROHIT JI KA KATLA-This is situated near badi chaupar. it is a huge market. We can say “all at one place”. We can’t get bored enough if visited to the purohit ji katla. This is a market where all the shops are available like sarees, cosmatics, birthday bash items, crockery etc.
- ALBERT HALL - Albert hall is situated I the mid of the garden that garden is known as ramnivas bagh. This is the oldest museum of the state. The museum has a rich collection of artifacts including paintings, carpets, ivory, stone, metal sculptures, and works in crystal.
- All Taxes, fee and Holding charges
- Bottled water
- Driver Cum Guide
- All transfers by a private vehicle including pickup and drop
Things To Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.